BLOOD-PACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOD-PACK

we have formed to bring justice to those who dare appose us

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Battlefield 2142

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{BP} Pix

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 11:40 am

As we have no 2142 section (COUGH hellfire put one on COUGH) i am posting here.

A Battlefield 2142 Booster pack is being released. Yes ou heard me.

Its called Northern Strike. I was wondering who's gonna get so i can whoop the living daylights outta their backside!

--------Game Features--------

*-Fast–paced, infantry-focused gameplay boosts the intensity of the all-out war experience.

*-Three new maps set in Europe, where snow-covered post-apocalyptic cities and a ridge in the Alps become the new battlegrounds.

*-Two brand-new vehicles designed to support infantry combat available in an asymmetrical set-up, with the hovering light IFV Hachimoto available to the PAC and the massive heavy IFV Goliath available to the EU.

*-Increased persistence. Ten new rewards, one new pin and ten new unlock items at the top of the unlocks trees, available also on core game maps, take persistence to new levels. Unlock credits earned in the booster pack can also be used in the core game.

*-Epic Titan mode available on two maps, and for the first time in a urban setting, for more intense Titan gameplay.

*-Tweaked Conquest-assault gameplay (Assault Lines game mode) on all three maps creates more choke points and more heated battles.

*-Horizontal podding gives infantry additional ways of moving across the maps quickly

----------------------------

Im getting!

http://www.battlefield.ea.com // Battlefields page!
http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/NorthernStrike.aspx?lang=us //Games Stuff
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 11:27 am

Also note that this game sucks! R6 vegas would be an ace teamgame if people had it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
{BP} Pix

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 2:06 pm

I wud get it but im having probs with graphics card on modern games... goes black and white... wen i sort that ill be on it and kicking ur ass Razz
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:02 pm

{BP} Pixie wrote:
I wud get it but im having probs with graphics card on modern games... goes black and white... wen i sort that ill be on it and kicking ur ass Razz
You do realise this games whore right? You might want to think about upgrading and TBH it wouldn't be a bad time to do so, with all the graphic / phsic heavy games being released.
Back to top Go down
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 9:18 am

i like both of them iv play raindbow six ( the new one at a m8ts im going to be getting it and i mighgt stall 2142 agen cos that is a ace game
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:55 am

{BP}Richezzz wrote:
i like both of them iv play raindbow six ( the new one at a m8ts im going to be getting it and i mighgt stall 2142 agen cos that is a ace game

Ace, I really want to play this game using TS, ATM it sucks playing with randoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 2142
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLOOD-PACK :: Blood-Pack chat-
Jump to: