BLOOD-PACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOD-PACK

we have formed to bring justice to those who dare appose us

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Time to throw in the towel.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin
privert
privert

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Time to throw in the towel. Empty
PostSubject: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:06 am

Im afraid to say i will be leaving Blood Pack.

Its not to do with any of the people in {BP} its too do with my life.

I either stay in a clan because i can or keep a freind and have a laugh.

End of the day my freinds will be worth more. So im going to leave and support my mate.

This is not tanners fault it is simply my choice.

I have had great times with you all and will miss it. Hellfire good luck to you're leadership as they are without doubt excellent.

I have learnt alot from you all. (like osiris is fucked up Razz)

Best of luck to you all and also...

Any chance every now and i could come on teamspeak just to talk every now or again?

If not ok fine.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:25 am

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ow your a funny guy

kk im willing to bet 5 poundthat u come bk to BP but good luck with EF
Back to top Go down
Assassin
privert
privert

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:36 am

With all due respect you leave every clan you join at least 20 times so worry about you're fortune not mine.

Please note "YOU LITTLE DICKINS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Assassin
privert
privert

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:44 am

Im actually rather pissed off now. I came on ur TS to say bye in all friendlyness and what did i get?

I got verbal abuse,
Kicked from the thing,
More verbal abuse.

All i wanted to do was say goodbye.

I expected better from at least samurai who i have grown to like as a freind not a fellow gamer.

I guess i was wrong about Blood Pack.
Back to top Go down
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:52 am

With all due respect!!!! i only left BP once and that was because of you and others kuttak jids but that got sorted and With all due respect!!!! you were on your larst warning in the clan any way AND With all due respect!!!! i did not ask hellfire to kick you out he said who is pissin you of and i said youir name not HELLFIRE GO KICK him so get it strat first
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Assassin -EF- wrote:
Im actually rather pissed off now. I came on ur TS to say bye in all friendlyness and what did i get?

I got verbal abuse,
Kicked from the thing,
More verbal abuse.

All i wanted to do was say goodbye.

I expected better from at least samurai who i have grown to like as a freind not a fellow gamer.

I guess i was wrong about Blood Pack.

Dont hate BP just because some people are idiots, or whatever. Anyway good luck in ur future gaming. If you get a PS3 add me BloodEye.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
privert
privert

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 1:34 pm

Ok thanx Mate.
Back to top Go down
{BP} HELLFIRE
SITE ADMIN
SITE ADMIN
{BP} HELLFIRE

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: sorry to see you go dude:(   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:46 pm

Well blista assassain pixie sorry to see you go dude.

i tried to keep things good for all on here always try to sort your probs and stuff for you all and stuff so if there is anything that you dont like about the clan would you tell me plz as i can learn from this too.

And if things dont go to plan with your clan dude there will always be a place for you in BP so have fun dude and i will see you around ok and for TS xfire me when you want to to say hi and stuff and i will grant you anytime m8 cya around m8 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://blood-pack.forumotion.com
Assassin
privert
privert

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Thankyou for being so understanding.

As to what i dont like about the clan.. this isnt a fault with the clan its just something in need of overwatch.

Counter-Strike Source. No-one except for Painkiller or 8-Ball really played it. Yes there was the odd days when you would go on the GG server but only for a max of 2 hours.

Obviously im not suggesting stopping WoW.. Just I advise you get more members in the clan to get the CS:S section some live action.

On a final note i would like to say:

Richezzz. I will ignore you last post as i feel it is irrelevant.
We both have our arguements and make up again.

I dont want to leave at war with all the members. So Thanx richezzz for the laughs its been a great 2 years we have known each other. I look foreward in the future to playing CS:S with you. Obviously it will be through the use of In-game comms but that want stop the laughs.

The same above applies to samurai. We have both probably had the most fun ever imaginable. This isnt goodbye. Its a new beggining. Have fun and good luck. To all.

Assassin, Blista, Pixie, Arrogant t$%t signing off.
Back to top Go down
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 7:35 am

lol kk m8 cya around ps3 maby u no were i will be if u wanna chat some time cya
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:31 am

Il see you in my 'home' sometime.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
privert
privert

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 3:21 pm

Ill bring my thong Wink
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:08 pm

lol, Im not coming round ur home, dont know what Picutre you'll have up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to throw in the towel.   Time to throw in the towel. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to throw in the towel.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLOOD-PACK :: Blood-Pack chat-
Jump to: