BLOOD-PACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOD-PACK

we have formed to bring justice to those who dare appose us

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Participating areas of BP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
prod
privert
privert

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Participating areas of BP Empty
PostSubject: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:32 pm

Right guys you kno the drill. this will be the bit where u all forward your ideas of what you would like in BP. Dont forget the worse that can happen is be laughed at and lets face it we could all do with a laff so no matter how rediculous post to your hearts desire Laughing
Back to top Go down
{BP} Pix

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 9:47 am

More training would be nice Razz
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 11:25 am

ONE 1 ONE 1 ONE 1 forum, you get that? ONE FORUM with relevent sections. A simple website design (no game news, we have IGN, 1up for that) check www.gta-sanandreas.com out for the simple design. A members section, member mods / maps section, team section.
Common stuff, and keep it simple! Only 2 - 3 colours, not dark, light blue greens etc
Back to top Go down
{BP} Pix

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 2:06 pm

^ agreed
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:00 pm

The thing I dont like about heavens website was that it was too clusted on the main page. And forget about all those forums, how can a clan bond and become solid, if everyones posting on different forums??
Back to top Go down
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 9:14 am

his web site was more like a posta gone wrong in art class lol i like the gta website itder just not the same colers
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:57 am

Yeh, but nice and simple, im kinda anal that way
Back to top Go down
prod
privert
privert

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 12:44 pm

umm ye
Back to top Go down
Cowzo
noob
noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:24 am

{BP} BloodEye wrote:
The thing I dont like about heavens website was that it was too clusted on the main page. And forget about all those forums, how can a clan bond and become solid, if everyones posting on different forums??

Yeah 360 team was left on it's own with nobody to talk to and nobody would join cause the forum was hard to use (heaven changed my security settings)
Back to top Go down
Cookie
noob
noob
Cookie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 7:43 pm

I think that if we as a css team gets strong should start looking at lan events even if not for the pure gaming side but as a clan bond with each other face to face and make this more of an unique clan where we can hold hands and melt marshmellows together in a cozy camp fire and snuggle when it gets cold i think thts a pretty sick idea wot u think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnight-servers.com
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:30 pm

Cookie wrote:
I think that if we as a css team gets strong should start looking at lan events even if not for the pure gaming side but as a clan bond with each other face to face and make this more of an unique clan where we can hold hands and melt marshmellows together in a cozy camp fire and snuggle when it gets cold i think thts a pretty sick idea wot u think?

Hell you got my vote! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Participating areas of BP   Participating areas of BP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Participating areas of BP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLOOD-PACK :: Blood-Pack chat-
Jump to: