BLOOD-PACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOD-PACK

we have formed to bring justice to those who dare appose us

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{BP} HELLFIRE
SITE ADMIN
SITE ADMIN
{BP} HELLFIRE

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-06

THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Empty
PostSubject: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:24 am

[b]WELL PEOPLE ARE NEW TEMP SITE IS HERE AND WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY WELCOME TO BLOOD-PACK THE NEW CLAN AS ARE OLD CLAN SUCKED AND THE OLD LEADER WAS A TOSSER SO HAVE FUN PEOPLE

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://blood-pack.forumotion.com
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: WOWOW   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:00 am

feels good to have BP bi the side of my name onc agen pirat cheers
Back to top Go down
{BP} Pix

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:52 am

It has come... The day hellfire made the best decision.. He left that selfish scottish moron to his thoughts and Wii and made a kick ass whoop ass muda fooking great clan..

All heil the king... All heil the king.... king

lol!
Back to top Go down
{BP} Pix

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 11:11 am

I felt like posting randomly to try different php codes.

Sausage

EGGS

TREE!!!!
Tree underlined!!!

CABBIGE
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:05 pm

{BP} HELLFIRE wrote:
[b]WELL PEOPLE ARE NEW TEMP SITE IS HERE AND WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY WELCOME TO BLOOD-PACK THE NEW CLAN AS ARE OLD CLAN SUCKED AND THE OLD LEADER WAS A TOSSER SO HAVE FUN PEOPLE

cheers

Again I like the guy, and I speak to him on MSN quite a bit. But hey, hope this clan goes from strength to strength and actually participate in matches lol!
Back to top Go down
{BP} Pix

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 9:45 am

pfft heavens sucks.
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 11:18 am

Sounds to me like you suck with a name like Pixie.

If you havn't guessed im only joking, im just joshing with ya
Back to top Go down
{BP} Pix

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 2:08 pm

How dare you! it was Blista, Ghost, Asasin. With all those cool names i deserve to have a gay name to end with! Razz
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 1:58 pm

{BP} Pixie wrote:
How dare you! it was Blista, Ghost, Asasin. With all those cool names i deserve to have a gay name to end with! Razz
True cat , lol, hey I didn't know you were Blista, I recognise that name. Its gets really confusing when people change there names!
Back to top Go down
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 4:08 pm

lol how can u not no its him with those random post like EGG in differnt letters lol
Back to top Go down
{BP} BloodEye
privert 1st class
privert 1st class
{BP} BloodEye

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 1:55 pm

I'm afraid I hadn't been in BP (not blood-pack) long enough to know what a noon he is
Back to top Go down
{BP}Richezzz
privert 1st class
privert 1st class

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 12:52 am

lol he was not in BP aka brit pack i think he joined on like the larst day lol or sumin
Back to top Go down
Assassin
privert
privert

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 9:13 am

EGG!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!   THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DAY {BP} OPENED hurray!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLOOD-PACK :: Blood-Pack chat-
Jump to: